For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
- FunctionProtein kinase that phosphorylates human TP53 at Ser-9, and thus induces TP53 repression of BIRC5 promoter (By similarity). May act as a corepressor of transcription factors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. HIPK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- HIPK 4 antibody
- HIPK4 antibody
- HIPK4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-HIPK4 antibody images
Western blot - HIPK4 antibody (ab67868)
All lanes : Anti-HIPK4 antibody (ab67868) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HIPK4 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 85 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HIPK4 antibody (ab67868)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"