For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS (8.0mM Sodium phosphate, 3.0mM Potassium chloride, 140mM Sodium chloride, 1.5mM Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number2415C2a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay play a role in chromatin function and histone metabolism via its interaction with HIRA and histones.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Isoform 1 is predominant in skeletal muscle. Isoform 2 is predominant in liver and heart.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CK2.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nuclear throughout the cell cycle and is excluded from condensed chromatin during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
- HIRA-interacting protein 3 antibody
- HIRIP3 antibody
- HIRP3 antibody
- HIRP3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-HIRIP3 antibody [2415C2a] images
References for Anti-HIRIP3 antibody [2415C2a] (ab54375)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"