For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123073 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa.
- PathwayAmine and polyamine biosynthesis; histamine biosynthesis; histamine from L-histidine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the group II decarboxylase family.
Information by UniProt
- DCHS_HUMAN antibody
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- HDC antibody
- Histidine decarboxylase antibody
Anti-Histidine decarboxylase antibody images
References for Anti-Histidine decarboxylase antibody (ab123073)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"