Anti-Histone H1 [AE-4] antibody (ab71594)
Publishing research using ab71594? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab71594 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kagiwada S et al. Replication-coupled passive DNA demethylation for the erasure of genome imprints in mice. EMBO J 32:340-53 (2013). PubMed: 23241950
- Singh SK et al. GANP regulates recruitment of AID to immunoglobulin variable regions by modulating transcription and nucleosome occupancy. Nat Commun 4:1830 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23652018
- Sobol M et al. A method for preserving ultrastructural properties of mitotic cells for subsequent immunogold labeling using low-temperature embedding in LR White resin. Histochem Cell Biol 135:103-10 (2011). Electron Microscopy ; Human . PubMed: 21153655
- Sobol M et al. Comparison of methods of high-pressure freezing and automated freeze-substitution of suspension cells combined with LR White embedding. Histochem Cell Biol 134:631-41 (2010). Electron Microscopy ; Human . PubMed: 21063722
- Guccione E et al. Myc-binding-site recognition in the human genome is determined by chromatin context. Nat Cell Biol 8:764-70 (2006). PubMed: 16767079
- Lefevre P et al. Differentiation-dependent alterations in histone methylation and chromatin architecture at the inducible chicken lysozyme gene. J Biol Chem 280:27552-60 (2005). PubMed: 15923188