For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab11080? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11080 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Fu G et al. Mouse oocytes and early embryos express multiple histone H1 subtypes. Biol Reprod 68:1569-76 (2003).
- Khochbin S Histone H1 diversity: bridging regulatory signals to linker histone function. Gene 271:1-12 (2001).
- Adenot PG et al. Somatic linker histone H1 is present throughout mouse embryogenesis and is not replaced by variant H1 degrees. J Cell Sci 113 ( Pt 16):2897-907 (2000).
- Grunwald D et al. In situ analysis of chromatin proteins during development and cell differentiation using flow cytometry. Methods Mol Biol 119:443-54 (1999).
- Gorka C et al. Differential recognition of histone H10 by monoclonal antibodies during cell differentiation and the arrest of cell proliferation. J Biol Chem 273:1208-15 (1998).
- Gorka C et al. Variation of H1(0) content throughout the cell cycle in regenerating rat liver. Exp Cell Res 217:528-33 (1995).
- Grunwald D et al. Accumulation of histone H1(0) during early Xenopus laevis development. Exp Cell Res 218:586-95 (1995).
- Seigneurin D et al. Developmentally regulated chromatin acetylation and histone H1(0) accumulation. Int J Dev Biol 39:597-603 (1995).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"