For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab1764? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1764 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Michishita E et al. SIRT6 is a histone H3 lysine 9 deacetylase that modulates telomeric chromatin. Nature : (2008).
- Garcia SN et al. Mrg15 null and heterozygous mouse embryonic fibroblasts exhibit DNA-repair defects post exposure to gamma ionizing radiation. FEBS Lett 581:5275-81 (2007).
- Papait R et al. Np95 is implicated in pericentromeric heterochromatin replication and in major satellite silencing. Mol Biol Cell 18:1098-106 (2007).
- Guccione E et al. Myc-binding-site recognition in the human genome is determined by chromatin context. Nat Cell Biol 8:764-70 (2006).
- Farris SD et al. Transcription-induced chromatin remodeling at the c-myc gene involves the local exchange of histone H2A.Z. J Biol Chem 280:25298-303 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"