For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab20669? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab20669 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Weyemi U et al. The histone variant H2A.X is a regulator of the epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Nat Commun 7:10711 (2016).
WB, ChIP, ICC/IF
- Weyemi U et al. Twist1 and Slug mediate H2AX-regulated epithelial-mesenchymal transition in breast cells. Cell Cycle 15:2398-404 (2016).
- Neumayer G & Nguyen MD TPX2 impacts acetylation of histone H4 at lysine 16: implications for DNA damage response. PLoS One 9:e110994 (2014).
- Zalmas LP et al. E2F-7 couples DNA damage-dependent transcription with the DNA repair process. Cell Cycle 12:3037-51 (2013).
- Lee JH et al. Histone deacetylase inhibitor induces DNA damage, which normal but not transformed cells can repair. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:14639-44 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"