For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab23913? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23913 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Iuso D et al. Exogenous Expression of Human Protamine 1 (hPrm1) Remodels Fibroblast Nuclei into Spermatid-like Structures. Cell Rep 13:1765-71 (2015).
- Carone BR et al. High-resolution mapping of chromatin packaging in mouse embryonic stem cells and sperm. Dev Cell 30:11-22 (2014).
- Bell EL et al. SirT1 is required in the male germ cell for differentiation and fecundity in mice. Development 141:3495-504 (2014).
- Montellier E et al. Chromatin-to-nucleoprotamine transition is controlled by the histone H2B variant TH2B. Genes Dev 27:1680-92 (2013).
- Noblanc A et al. DNA oxidative damage in mammalian spermatozoa: where and why is the male nucleus affected? Free Radic Biol Med 65C:719-723 (2013).
- De Vries M et al. Chromatin remodelling initiation during human spermiogenesis. Biol Open 1:446-57 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"