For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab18521? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18521 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Sillaste G et al. A novel hypothesis for histone-to-protamine transition in Bos taurus spermatozoa. Reproduction 153:241-251 (2017).
- Teperek M et al. Sperm is epigenetically programmed to regulate gene transcription in embryos. Genome Res 26:1034-46 (2016).
- Canovas S et al. Jumonji domain-containing protein 3 regulates histone 3 lysine 27 methylation during bovine preimplantation development. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:2400-5 (2012).
- Hyun S et al. An RNA aptamer that selectively recognizes symmetric dimethylation of arginine 8 in the histone h3?n-terminal Peptide. Nucleic Acid Ther 21:157-63 (2011).
- Colpitts TM et al. Dengue virus capsid protein binds core histones and inhibits nucleosome formation in human liver cells. PLoS One 6:e24365 (2011).
- Ross PJ et al. Polycomb gene expression and histone H3 lysine 27 trimethylation changes during bovine preimplantation development. Reproduction 136:777-85 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"