For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab12079? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab12079 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Malik B & Hemenway CS CBX8, a component of the Polycomb PRC1 complex, modulates DOT1L-mediated gene expression through AF9/MLLT3. FEBS Lett 587:3038-44 (2013).
- Daugaard M et al. LEDGF (p75) promotes DNA-end resection and homologous recombination. Nat Struct Mol Biol 19:803-10 (2012).
- Wang Y et al. MicroRNA-138 modulates DNA damage response by repressing histone H2AX expression. Mol Cancer Res 9:1100-11 (2011).
- Kelly BL et al. Molecular and cellular characterization of an AT-hook protein from Leishmania. PLoS One 6:e21412 (2011).
- Ricardi MM et al. Protocol: fine-tuning of a Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP) protocol in tomato. Plant Methods 6:11 (2010).
- Tie F et al. CBP-mediated acetylation of histone H3 lysine 27 antagonizes Drosophila Polycomb silencing. Development 136:3131-41 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"