For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab12079? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab12079 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Gunn AR et al. The role of ADP-ribosylation in regulating DNA interstrand crosslink repair. J Cell Sci 129:3845-3858 (2016).
- Park S et al. Characterizing drug-metabolizing enzymes and transporters that are bona fide CAR-target genes in mouse intestine. Acta Pharm Sin B 6:475-491 (2016).
- Selwyn FP et al.
Developmental Regulation of Drug-Processing Genes in Livers of Germ-Free Mice.
Toxicol Sci 147:84-103 (2015).
- Hamaguchi S et al.
Origin of Circulating Free DNA in Sepsis: Analysis of the CLP Mouse Model.
Mediators Inflamm 2015:614518 (2015).
- Malik B & Hemenway CS CBX8, a component of the Polycomb PRC1 complex, modulates DOT1L-mediated gene expression through AF9/MLLT3. FEBS Lett 587:3038-44 (2013).
- Daugaard M et al. LEDGF (p75) promotes DNA-end resection and homologous recombination. Nat Struct Mol Biol 19:803-10 (2012).
- Wang Y et al. MicroRNA-138 modulates DNA damage response by repressing histone H2AX expression. Mol Cancer Res 9:1100-11 (2011).
- Kelly BL et al. Molecular and cellular characterization of an AT-hook protein from Leishmania. PLoS One 6:e21412 (2011).
- Ricardi MM et al. Protocol: fine-tuning of a Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP) protocol in tomato. Plant Methods 6:11 (2010).
- Tie F et al. CBP-mediated acetylation of histone H3 lysine 27 antagonizes Drosophila Polycomb silencing. Development 136:3131-41 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"