Anti-Histone H3 (citrulline 2 + 8 + 17) antibody - ChIP Grade (ab5103)
Publishing research using ab5103? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5103 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Wang Y et al. Anticancer Peptidylarginine Deiminase (PAD) Inhibitors Regulate the Autophagy Flux and the Mammalian Target of Rapamycin Complex 1 Activity. J Biol Chem 287:25941-53 (2012). WB, ChIP . PubMed: 22605338
- Douda DN et al. Innate immune collectin surfactant protein d simultaneously binds both neutrophil extracellular traps and carbohydrate ligands and promotes bacterial trapping. J Immunol 187:1856-65 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21724991
- Li P et al. PAD4 is essential for antibacterial innate immunity mediated by neutrophil extracellular traps. J Exp Med 207:1853-62 (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20733033
- Wang Y et al. Histone hypercitrullination mediates chromatin decondensation and neutrophil extracellular trap formation. J Cell Biol 184:205-13 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19153223
- Denis H et al. Functional connection between deimination and deacetylation of histones. Mol Cell Biol 29:4982-93 (2009). WB, ChIP/Chip . PubMed: 19581286
- Neeli I et al. Histone deimination as a response to inflammatory stimuli in neutrophils. J Immunol 180:1895-902 (2008). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18209087
- Li P et al. Regulation of p53 target gene expression by peptidylarginine deiminase 4. Mol Cell Biol 28:4745-58 (2008). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 18505818
- Miao F et al. Coactivator-associated arginine methyltransferase-1 enhances nuclear factor-kappaB-mediated gene transcription through methylation of histone H3 at arginine 17. Mol Endocrinol 20:1562-73 (2006). PubMed: 16497732
- Mastronardi FG et al. Increased citrullination of histone H3 in multiple sclerosis brain and animal models of demyelination: a role for tumor necrosis factor-induced peptidylarginine deiminase 4 translocation. J Neurosci 26:11387-96 (2006). PubMed: 17079667
- Cuthbert GL et al. Histone deimination antagonizes arginine methylation. Cell 118:545-53 (2004). PubMed: 15339660