For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32107? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32107 has been referenced in 22 publications.
- Rabinowicz N et al. Targeting the centriolar replication factor STIL synergizes with DNA damaging agents for treatment of ovarian cancer. Oncotarget 8:27380-27392 (2017).
- Zhang D et al. REST regulates the cell cycle for cardiac development and regeneration. Nat Commun 8:1979 (2017).
- Le Garrec JF et al. A predictive model of asymmetric morphogenesis from 3D reconstructions of mouse heart looping dynamics. Elife 6:N/A (2017).
- Zhang YL et al. Development and characterization of a novel long-acting recombinant follicle stimulating hormone agonist by fusing Fc to an FSH-ß subunit. Hum Reprod 31:169-82 (2016).
- Zhang X et al. Mps1 kinase regulates tumor cell viability via its novel role in mitochondria. Cell Death Dis 7:e2292 (2016).
- Bougé AL & Parmentier ML Tau excess impairs mitosis and kinesin-5 function, leading to aneuploidy and cell death. Dis Model Mech 9:307-19 (2016).
- Sur S et al. Increased Expression of Phosphorylated Polo-Like Kinase 1 and Histone in Bypass Vein Graft and Coronary Arteries following Angioplasty. PLoS One 11:e0147937 (2016).
- Anania M et al. Identification of thyroid tumor cell vulnerabilities through a siRNA-based functional screening. Oncotarget 6:34629-48 (2015).
- Spratford CM & Kumar JP Inhibition of Daughterless by Extramacrochaetae mediates Notch-induced cell proliferation. Development 142:2058-68 (2015).
- Lankenau MA et al.
MicroRNA-3151 inactivates TP53 in BRAF-mutated human malignancies.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E6744-51 (2015).
- Qiu Y et al.
A role for matrix stiffness in the regulation of cardiac side population cell function.
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 308:H990-7 (2015).
- Boerckel JD et al. Mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase-1 promotes neovascularization and angiogenic gene expression. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 34:1020-31 (2014).
- Tchao J et al. Combined biophysical and soluble factor modulation induces cardiomyocyte differentiation from human muscle derived stem cells. Sci Rep 4:6614 (2014).
- Hasegawa K et al. Chromosomal gain promotes formation of a steep RanGTP gradient that drives mitosis in aneuploid cells. J Cell Biol 200:151-61 (2013).
- Mo QQ et al. Inhibition of Hec1 expression enhances the sensitivity of human ovarian cancer cells to paclitaxel. Acta Pharmacol Sin 34:541-8 (2013).
- Zhao Y et al. Involvement of cyclin K posttranscriptional regulation in the formation of Artemia diapause cysts. PLoS One 7:e32129 (2012).
- Hohl AM et al. Restoration of topoisomerase 2 function by complementation of defective monomers in Drosophila. Genetics 192:843-56 (2012).
IHC (PFA fixed)
- Agrawal V et al. Recruitment of progenitor cells by an extracellular matrix cryptic peptide in a mouse model of digit amputation. Tissue Eng Part A 17:2435-43 (2011).
- Johansen KM et al. Polytene chromosome squash methods for studying transcription and epigenetic chromatin modification in Drosophila using antibodies. Methods 48:387-97 (2009).
- Deng H et al. Ectopic histone H3S10 phosphorylation causes chromatin structure remodeling in Drosophila. Development 135:699-705 (2008).
- Cai W et al. RNA polymerase II-mediated transcription at active loci does not require histone H3S10 phosphorylation in Drosophila. Development 135:2917-25 (2008).
- Fiskus W et al. Cotreatment with vorinostat enhances activity of MK-0457 (VX-680) against acute and chronic myelogenous leukemia cells. Clin Cancer Res 14:6106-15 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"