For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32107? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32107 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Boerckel JD et al. Mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase-1 promotes neovascularization and angiogenic gene expression. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 34:1020-31 (2014).
- Hasegawa K et al. Chromosomal gain promotes formation of a steep RanGTP gradient that drives mitosis in aneuploid cells. J Cell Biol 200:151-61 (2013).
- Mo QQ et al. Inhibition of Hec1 expression enhances the sensitivity of human ovarian cancer cells to paclitaxel. Acta Pharmacol Sin 34:541-8 (2013).
- Zhao Y et al. Involvement of cyclin K posttranscriptional regulation in the formation of Artemia diapause cysts. PLoS One 7:e32129 (2012).
- Hohl AM et al. Restoration of topoisomerase 2 function by complementation of defective monomers in Drosophila. Genetics 192:843-56 (2012).
IHC (PFA fixed)
- Angi M et al. Immunohistochemical assessment of mitotic count in uveal melanoma. Acta Ophthalmol 89:e155-60 (2011).
- Agrawal V et al. Recruitment of progenitor cells by an extracellular matrix cryptic peptide in a mouse model of digit amputation. Tissue Eng Part A 17:2435-43 (2011).
- Johansen KM et al. Polytene chromosome squash methods for studying transcription and epigenetic chromatin modification in Drosophila using antibodies. Methods 48:387-97 (2009).
- Deng H et al. Ectopic histone H3S10 phosphorylation causes chromatin structure remodeling in Drosophila. Development 135:699-705 (2008).
- Cai W et al. RNA polymerase II-mediated transcription at active loci does not require histone H3S10 phosphorylation in Drosophila. Development 135:2917-25 (2008).
- Fiskus W et al. Cotreatment with vorinostat enhances activity of MK-0457 (VX-680) against acute and chronic myelogenous leukemia cells. Clin Cancer Res 14:6106-15 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"