For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab14102? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab14102 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Gatchalian J et al. Chromatin condensation and recruitment of PHD finger proteins to histone H3K4me3 are mutually exclusive. Nucleic Acids Res 44:6102-12 (2016).
- Rothbart SB et al. An Interactive Database for the Assessment of Histone Antibody Specificity. Mol Cell 59:502-11 (2015).
- Pacaud R et al.
Histone H3 phosphorylation in GBM: a new rational to guide the use of kinase inhibitors in anti-GBM therapy.
Theranostics 5:12-22 (2015).
- Garske AL et al. Combinatorial profiling of chromatin binding modules reveals multisite discrimination. Nat Chem Biol 6:283-90 (2010).
- Metzger E et al. Phosphorylation of histone H3T6 by PKCbeta(I) controls demethylation at histone H3K4. Nature 464:792-6 (2010).
WB, IHC-P, ChIP
- Hurd PJ et al. Phosphorylation of histone H3 Thr-45 is linked to apoptosis. J Biol Chem 284:16575-83 (2009).
- Tjeertes JV et al. Screen for DNA-damage-responsive histone modifications identifies H3K9Ac and H3K56Ac in human cells. EMBO J 28:1878-89 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"