For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab92628? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92628 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kron P et al. Hypoxia-driven Hif2a coordinates mouse liver regeneration by coupling parenchymal growth to vascular expansion. Hepatology 64:2198-2209 (2016).
- Leidecker O et al. Serine is a new target residue for endogenous ADP-ribosylation on histones. Nat Chem Biol 12:998-1000 (2016).
- Yuen BT et al. Histone H3.3 regulates dynamic chromatin states during spermatogenesis. Development 141:3483-94 (2014).
- Bush KM et al. Endogenous mammalian histone H3.3 exhibits chromatin-related functions during development. Epigenetics Chromatin 6:7 (2013).
- Naumova AK et al. Dynamics of response to asynapsis and meiotic silencing in spermatocytes from robertsonian translocation carriers. PLoS One 8:e75970 (2013).
- Thorne JL et al. Heterochromatin protein 1 gamma and I?B kinase alpha interdependence during tumour necrosis factor gene transcription elongation in activated macrophages. Nucleic Acids Res : (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"