For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab17339? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab17339 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lozano-Amado D et al. Identification of repressive and active epigenetic marks and nuclear bodies in Entamoeba histolytica. Parasit Vectors 9:19 (2016).
- Schiza V et al. N-alpha-terminal acetylation of histone H4 regulates arginine methylation and ribosomal DNA silencing. PLoS Genet 9:e1003805 (2013).
- Tanikawa C et al. Regulation of histone modification and chromatin structure by the p53-PADI4 pathway. Nat Commun 3:676 (2012).
- Liu BL et al. Global histone modification patterns as prognostic markers to classify glioma patients. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 19:2888-96 (2010).
- Chang B et al. JMJD6 is a histone arginine demethylase. Science 318:444-7 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"