HIV1 integrase protein fragment (ab49082)
- Product nameHIV1 integrase protein fragmentSee all HIV1 integrase proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids9 to 289
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49082 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityStrongly reacts with human HIV positive serum
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesStrongly reacts with human HIV positive serum
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.2% Triton-X-100, 1.5M Urea, 25mM Tris HCl, pH 8
- Human Immunodeficiency virus 1
- RelevanceIntegrase is an enzyme, a product of the HIV1 Gag/Pol gene; the other two enzymes being reverse transcriptase and protease. The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) uses an enzyme, a so-called integrase, to carry out the integration of its viral DNA into the host chromosome thereby tricking the host cell machinery into making viral proteins. The HIV-1 integrase is a protein of 32 kDa and is composed of three domains. No cellular homologue of HIV integrase has been described, so potential inhibitors to this enzyme could be relatively nontoxic.
References for HIV1 integrase protein fragment (ab49082)
ab49082 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.