For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab42358? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab42358 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Lee JH et al. HIV-Nef and ADAM17-Containing Plasma Extracellular Vesicles Induce and Correlate with Immune Pathogenesis in Chronic HIV Infection. EBioMedicine 6:103-113 (2016).
- Kjerrström A et al. Interactions of single and combined human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) DNA vaccines. Virology 284:46-61 (2001).
- Collings A et al. Humoral and cellular immune responses to HIV-1 nef in mice DNA-immunised with non-replicating or self-replicating expression vectors. Vaccine 18:460-7 (1999).
- Ranki A et al. Abundant expression of HIV Nef and Rev proteins in brain astrocytes in vivo is associated with dementia. AIDS 9:1001-8 (1995).
- Saito Y et al. Overexpression of nef as a marker for restricted HIV-1 infection of astrocytes in postmortem pediatric central nervous tissues. Neurology 44:474-81 (1994).
- Ovod V et al. Immunological variation and immunohistochemical localization of HIV-1 Nef demonstrated with monoclonal antibodies. AIDS 6:25-34 (1992).
- Zsolnai B et al. Effects of beta 2-adrenergic stimulants on the progesterone and oestradiol-17 beta serum levels in pseudopregnant rats. Acta Physiol Hung 77:7-11 (1991).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"