Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [32/5.17.76] (ab9069)
- Product nameAnti-HIV1 p24 antibody [32/5.17.76]See all HIV1 p24 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [32/5.17.76] to HIV1 p24
- SpecificityReacts with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV 1) p24 protein.
- Tested applicationsRadioimmunoprecipitation assay, WB, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPurified from serum-free culture supernatant.
- Primary antibody notes The antibody is used to detect HIV-1 core protein in virus infected cells as well as in viral or infected cell lysates. Studies on core antigen synthesis and metabolism can be performed using Western blotting or radioimmunoprecipitation analysis. Used as solid phase immuno-absorbant for purification of p24
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number32/5.17.76
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9069 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
RipA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
Antibody dilutions should be prepared using buffers containing suitable protein in order to stabilize antibody activity.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceHIV1 performs highly complex orchestrated tasks during the assembly, budding, maturation and infection stages of the viral replication cycle. During viral assembly, the proteins form membrane associations and self-associations that ultimately result in budding of an immature virion from the infected cell. Gag precursors also function during viral assembly to selectively bind and package two plus strands of genomic RNA. Capsid protein p24 probably forms the conical core of the virus that encapsulates the genomic RNA-nucleocapsid complex.
- Cellular localizationMembrane
- CA antibody
- Capsid protein p24 antibody
- Human immunodeficiency virus 1 antibody
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 p24 antibody