Anti-HIV1 Reverse Transcriptase antibody [AS35] (Biotin) (ab16162)
- Product nameAnti-HIV1 Reverse Transcriptase antibody [AS35] (Biotin)See all HIV1 Reverse Transcriptase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AS35] to HIV1 Reverse Transcriptase (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsELISA, IP more details
Recombinant HIV1 Reverse Transcriptase
- EpitopeRecognizes an epitope on HIV-RT that is different from AS34 epitope.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Ca2+ & Mg2+ free Dulbecco's PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesAntibody Purity > 95 % by SDS PAGE
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAS35
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16162 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: This antibody has been used to immunoprecipitate > 90% HIV-RT in solution using a double-antibody method. Immunoprecipitation has also been accomplished using Protein G agarose.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceHIV1 Reverse Transcriptase is an RNA-dependent DNA polymerase of HIV1 (AIDS virus), subtype B origin. It is responsible for the production of a double stranded DNA copy of the single stranded RNA genome that is contained in the HIV1 virus particle and primed by the host cell lysine-tRNA which partly unfolds and anneals to the 5' end of the viral genomic RNA. This is extended by the polymerase function of RT to give a DNA-RNA hybrid. It also has RNaseH activity which degrades the RNA component of this hybrid once it has been copied.
- HIV 1 Reverse transcriptase antibody
- HIV 1 RT antibody
- HIV RT antibody
- HIV1 RT antibody
- Human Immunodeficiency virus 1 antibody
- Immuno Deficiency Virus Reverse Transcriptase antibody
- p51 RT antibody
- p66 RT antibody
- Reverse transcriptase p51 subunit antibody
- Reverse transcriptase p66 subunit antibody
References for Anti-HIV1 Reverse Transcriptase antibody [AS35] (Biotin) (ab16162)
This product has been referenced in:
- Midgley AR & Hepburn MR Use of the double-antibody method to separate antibody bound from free ligand in radioimmunoassay. Methods Enzymol 70:266-74 (1980). Read more (PubMed: 7421592) »