For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab66643? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab66643 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Desimmie BA et al. Identification of a tripartite interaction between the N-terminus of HIV-1 Vif and CBFß that is critical for Vif function. Retrovirology 14:19 (2017).
- Brillen AL et al. Analysis of Competing HIV-1 Splice Donor Sites Uncovers a Tight Cluster of Splicing Regulatory Elements within Exon 2/2b. J Virol 91:N/A (2017).
- Nomaguchi M et al. Production of HIV-1vifmRNA Is Modulated by Natural Nucleotide Variations and SLSA1 RNA Structure in SA1D2prox Genomic Region. Front Microbiol 8:2542 (2017).
- Nakashima M et al. Structural Insights into HIV-1 Vif-APOBEC3F Interaction. J Virol 90:1034-47 (2015).
- Widera M et al. A functional conserved intronic G run in HIV-1 intron 3 is critical to counteract APOBEC3G-mediated host restriction. Retrovirology 11:72 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"