For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab105668 is 0.2um filtered.
- Clone numberB1216M
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceCapsid protein p24 forms the conical core of the virus that encapsulates the genomic RNA-nucleocapsid complex. The level of p24 found in the blood serum is an indicator of HIV progression.
- Capsid protein p24 antibody
References for Anti-HIV1/2 p24 antibody [B1216M] (ab105668)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"