For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- RelevanceHKR1 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- GLI Kruppel family member HKR1 antibody
- Krueppel related zinc finger protein 1 antibody
- Oncogene HKR1 antibody
- Protein HKR1 antibody
Anti-HKR1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - HKR1 antibody (ab65010)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HUVEC cells using ab65010 at a 1:500 dilution.
Left image untreated.Right image treated with peptide.
Western blot - HKR1 antibody (ab65010)
All lanes : Anti-HKR1 antibody (ab65010) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Hela cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from COLO205 cells
Lane 4 : Extracts from COLO205 cells with immuizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 73 kDa
Observed band size : 73 kDa
References for Anti-HKR1 antibody (ab65010)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"