For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified by Ion Exchange chromatography.
- Clone number8.L.170
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Suitable for Cell Typing, Tissue Staining and Chimerism Studies.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab18396-Mouse monoclonal IgM, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- RelevanceHLA Class I A11 antigen is involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system.
- Cellular localizationsingle pass type I membrane protein.
- HLA class I histocompatibility antigen A 11 alpha chain antibody
- HLAA Histocompatibility Type antibody
- Human leucocyte antigen Class I A11 antibody
References for Anti-HLA Class I A11 antibody [8.L.170] (Biotin) (ab31574)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"