For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified by Ion Exchange chromatography.
- Clone number8.L.125
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 10µl for 105 cells. in 100 ul volume.
ab170191-Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- Cellular localizationType I membrane protein
- HLAA antibody
- MHC class I antigen antibody
References for Anti-HLA Class I A2 A28 antibody [8.L.125] (ab31568)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"