For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab23755? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23755 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Hirayama M et al. An oncofetal antigen, IMP-3-derived long peptides induce immune responses of both helper T cells and CTLs. Oncoimmunology 5:e1123368 (2016).
- Martorelli D et al. IGKV3 proteins as candidate "off-the-shelf" vaccines for kappa-light chain-restricted B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas. Clin Cancer Res 18:4080-91 (2012).
- Park B et al. The HCMV membrane glycoprotein US10 selectively targets HLA-G for degradation. J Exp Med 207:2033-41 (2010).
- Roland JT et al. Myosin Vb interacts with Rab8a on a tubular network containing EHD1 and EHD3. Mol Biol Cell 18:2828-37 (2007).
- Davila E et al. Cell-based immunotherapy with suppressor CD8+ T cells in rheumatoid arthritis. J Immunol 174:7292-301 (2005).
- Chouaib S et al. Allogeneic T cell activation triggering by MHC class I antigens. J Immunol 141:423-9 (1988).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"