For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detection limit using the immunogen is approximately 1ng/ml when used as a capture antibody.
- RelevanceBelongs to the MHC class II family. Contains one Ig like C1 type (immunoglobulin like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Single pass type I membrane protein
- DV19.1 (major histocompatibility complex, class II, DQ beta 2 (HLA-DXB)) antibody
- DX-beta antibody
- HLA class II histocompatibility antigen, DQ beta 2 chain antibody
Anti-HLA-DQB2 antibody images
References for Anti-HLA-DQB2 antibody (ab76564)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"