For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab92511? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92511 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Yang M et al. An obligatory anaerobicSalmonella typhimuriumstrain redirects M2 macrophages to the M1 phenotype. Oncol Lett 15:3918-3922 (2018).
- Watanabe N et al. A cell-based high-throughput screening assay system for inhibitor compounds of antigen presentation by HLA class II molecule. Sci Rep 7:6798 (2017).
- Mastropasqua R et al. Corneoscleral limbus in glaucoma patients: in vivo confocal microscopy and immunocytological study. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 56:2050-8 (2015).
- Wang H et al. CD68(+)HLA-DR(+) M1-like macrophages promote motility of HCC cells via NF-?B/FAK pathway. Cancer Lett 345:91-9 (2014).
- Steain M et al. Analysis of T cell responses during active varicella-zoster virus reactivation in human ganglia. J Virol 88:2704-16 (2014).
- Shimizu C et al. The role of TGF-ß and myofibroblasts in the arteritis of Kawasaki disease. Hum Pathol 44:189-98 (2013).
- Deora A et al. Transmembrane TNF-dependent uptake of anti-TNF antibodies. MAbs 9:680-695 (0).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"