For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab52455? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52455 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Horii M et al. Human pluripotent stem cells as a model of trophoblast differentiation in both normal development and disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E3882-91 (2016).
- Jasinski-Bergner S et al. Clinical relevance of miR-mediated HLA-G regulation and the associated immune cell infiltration in renal cell carcinoma. Oncoimmunology 4:e1008805 (2015).
- Lim R et al. Preterm human amnion epithelial cells have limited reparative potential. Placenta 34:486-92 (2013).
- Sugimoto J et al. A novel human endogenous retroviral protein inhibits cell-cell fusion. Sci Rep 3:1462 (2013).
- Li Y et al. BMP4-directed trophoblast differentiation of human embryonic stem cells is mediated through a ?Np63+ cytotrophoblast stem cell state. Development 140:3965-76 (2013).
- Zhu Y et al. DA neurons derived from hES cells that express HLA-G1 are capable of immunosuppression. Brain Res 1437:134-42 (2012).
- Moreau P et al. HLA-G gene repression is reversed by demethylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:1191-6 (2003).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"