For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107807 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- RelevanceHLAB protein is involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system. It belongs to the MHC class I family and contains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- AS antibody
- HLA B protein antibody
- HLA class I histocompatibility antigen, B alpha chain antibody
Anti-HLAB antibody images
References for Anti-HLAB antibody (ab107807)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"