For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HLF antibody
See all HLF primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HLF
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 235-284 (NNMAAKRSRD ARRLKENQIA IRASFLEKEN SALRQEVADL RKELGKCKNI) of Human HLF (NP_002117).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver; lower levels in lung and kidney.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving HLF is a cause of pre-B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL). Translocation t(17;19)(q22;p13.3) with TCF3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. PAR subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Hepatic leukemia factor antibody
- Hlf antibody
- HLF/E2A FUSION GENE antibody
- HLF_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-HLF antibody (ab111430)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"