For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre determined using peptide based assay was 1/312500.
- FunctionTranscription factor. Isoform 1 acts as a transcriptional repressor. Isoform 4 has very low activity as a transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Detected in pancreas, brain, spleen, placenta, prostate, thymus, liver, heart, bone marrow, skeletal muscle, stomach, uterus, testis, kidney, ovary, and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Predominantly detected in cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ21616 antibody
- HMBOX1 antibody
- HMBOX1A antibody
Anti-HMBOX1 antibody images
References for Anti-HMBOX1 antibody (ab50392)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"