For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceHMG1L10 contains 2 HMG box DNA-binding domains and belongs to the HMGB family. It binds preferentially single-stranded DNA and unwinds double stranded DNA.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- bK445C9.3 antibody
- high mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 1 like 10 antibody
- HMG 1L10 antibody
Anti-HMG1L10 antibody images
References for Anti-HMG1L10 antibody (ab50903)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"