For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds preferentially single-stranded DNA and unwinds double stranded DNA.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HMGB family.
Contains 2 HMG box DNA-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
Information by UniProt
- chromosomal protein, Nonhistone, HMG4 antibody
- High mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 4 antibody
- High mobility group box 3 antibody
Anti-HMG4 antibody images
References for Anti-HMG4 antibody (ab28729)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"