For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HMG4 antibody
See all HMG4 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to HMG4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow
C-KFDGAKGPAKVARKK , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 165-179 of Human HMG4 (NP_005333.2)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab85344 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
- FunctionBinds preferentially single-stranded DNA and unwinds double stranded DNA.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HMGB family.
Contains 2 HMG box DNA-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
Information by UniProt
- chromosomal protein, Nonhistone, HMG4 antibody
- High mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 4 antibody
- High mobility group box 3 antibody
Anti-HMG4 antibody images
References for Anti-HMG4 antibody (ab85344)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"