For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HMG4 antibody
See all HMG4 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to HMG4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human HMG4 protein (NP_005333.2)
- Positive control
- Human placenta tissue lysate and HMG4 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
- FunctionBinds preferentially single-stranded DNA and unwinds double stranded DNA.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HMGB family.
Contains 2 HMG box DNA-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
Information by UniProt
- chromosomal protein, Nonhistone, HMG4 antibody
- High mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 4 antibody
- High mobility group box 3 antibody
Anti-HMG4 antibody images
References for Anti-HMG4 antibody (ab89918)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"