For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HMG4 antibody [EP2839Y]
See all HMG4 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EP2839Y] to HMG4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the C-terminus of human HMG4
- Positive control
- 293T, HeLa and human placenta cell lysates, human placenta tissue
- General notes
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP2839Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC/IF.
||1/2500 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionBinds preferentially single-stranded DNA and unwinds double stranded DNA.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HMGB family.
Contains 2 HMG box DNA-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
Information by UniProt
- chromosomal protein, Nonhistone, HMG4 antibody
- High mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 4 antibody
- High mobility group box 3 antibody
Anti-HMG4 antibody [EP2839Y] images
References for Anti-HMG4 antibody [EP2839Y] (ab75782)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"