For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- RelevanceHMGCLL1 is involved in the catabolism of branched amino acids such as leucine.
- 3 hydroxymethyl 3 methylglutaryl CoA lyase like 1 antibody
- 3 hydroxymethyl 3 methylglutaryl CoA lyase like protein 1 antibody
- 3 hydroxymethyl 3 methylglutaryl CoA lyase, cytoplasmic antibody
Anti-HMGCLL1 antibody images
Western blot - HMGCLL1 antibody (ab101576)
Anti-HMGCLL1 antibody (ab101576) at 1/500 dilution + Human fetal liver lysate
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - HMGCLL1 antibody (ab101576)
ab101576, at 1/100 dilution, staining HMGCLL1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-HMGCLL1 antibody (ab101576)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"