For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/250. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
- FunctionTranscription factor involved in specification of neuronal cell types and which is required for inner ear and hypothalamus development.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HMX homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- H6 family homeo box 2 antibody
- H6 homeo box 2 antibody
- H6L antibody
Anti-HMX2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
References for Anti-HMX2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab75894)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"