For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HN1 antibody
See all HN1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to HN1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-155 of Human HN1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis, skeletal muscle, thymus, prostate, colon, peripheral blood cells, brain and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HN1 family.
modificationsIsoform 3 initiator methionine is either acetylated or removed. In the latter case, the new N-terminal amino acid is then N-acetylated.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Androgen regulated protein 2 antibody
- Androgen-regulated protein 2 antibody
- ARM2 antibody
References for Anti-HN1 antibody (ab57274)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"