For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HN1 antibody
See all HN1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HN1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Cow, Pig
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 1-176 of Human HN1.
- Positive control
- A431, H1299, HeLaS3, HepG2 whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis, skeletal muscle, thymus, prostate, colon, peripheral blood cells, brain and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HN1 family.
modificationsIsoform 3 initiator methionine is either acetylated or removed. In the latter case, the new N-terminal amino acid is then N-acetylated.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Androgen regulated protein 2 antibody
- Androgen-regulated protein 2 antibody
- ARM2 antibody
References for Anti-HN1 antibody (ab96397)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"