For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).
- FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds the consensus sequence 5'-DHWATTGAYTWWD-3' on a variety of gene promoters such as those of HNF3B and TTR. Important for liver genes transcription.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver; lower expression in testis and skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CUT homeobox family.
Contains 1 CUT DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- hepatocyte nuclear factor 6 alpha antibody
- Hepatocyte nuclear factor 6 antibody
- HNF 6 antibody
Anti-HNF6 antibody images
Western blot - HNF6 antibody (ab69310)
Anti-HNF6 antibody (ab69310) at 1 µg/ml + Human liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29889) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa
Additional bands at : 41 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-HNF6 antibody (ab69310)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"