For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HNMT antibody
See all HNMT primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to HNMT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 184-293 of Human HNMT
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInactivates histamine by N-methylation. Plays an important role in degrading histamine and in regulating the airway response to histamine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. HNMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- Histamine N methyltransferase antibody
- Histamine N-methyltransferase antibody
Anti-HNMT antibody images
References for Anti-HNMT antibody (ab55225)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"