For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HNT antibody
See all HNT primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HNT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH from the C-terminus of Human HNT
- Positive control
- Human brain cortex tissue. HUVEC, HepG2 and Jurkat cell extracts
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionNeural cell adhesion molecule.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. IgLON family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- hNT antibody
- IgLON family member 2 antibody
- IGLON2 antibody
Anti-HNT antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-HNT antibody (ab117582)
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded Human brain cortex tissue labelled with ab117582 at 5 µg/ml.
Western blot - Anti-HNT antibody (ab117582)
All lanes : Anti-HNT antibody (ab117582) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 2 : HUVEC cell extract
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 4 : HUVEC cell extract with synthetic peptide
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-HNT antibody (ab117582)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"