For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HNT antibody
See all HNT primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to HNT
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HNT (AAH50716.1, 1 a.a. ~ 316 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- HNT transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects bands of approximately 50 and 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNeural cell adhesion molecule.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. IgLON family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- hNT antibody
- IgLON family member 2 antibody
- IGLON2 antibody
Anti-HNT antibody images
Western blot - HNT antibody (ab67860)
All lanes : Anti-HNT antibody (ab67860) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HNT transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 52 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-HNT antibody (ab67860)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"