For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notesMurine C-10 (MRP-1) is a member of the C-C chemokine family of proteins related to macrophage inflammatory protein-1 alpha (MIP-1a).
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.
- FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Abd-B homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Hmeobox protein Hox C10 antibody
- Homeobox Protein Hox C10 antibody
- Homeobox protein Hox-3I antibody
Anti-Homeo box C10 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Homeo box C10 antibody (ab9897) at 0.2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Recombinant Homeo box C10 protein (ab9898) at 0.1 µg
Lane 2 : Recombinant Homeo box C10 protein (ab9898) at 0.01 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-Homeo box C10 antibody (ab9897)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"