For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:1562500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceHomez and members of ZHX family of zinc finger homeodomain factors are delineated as a subset within the superfamily of homeobox-containing proteins.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Homeobox and leucine zipper protein Homez antibody
- Homeodomain leucine zipper containing factor antibody
- KIAA1443 antibody
Anti-Homez antibody images
Western blot - Homez antibody (ab82867)
Anti-Homez antibody (ab82867) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG diluted in 1/50000 - 1/100000 as secondary antibody.
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Observed band size : 59 kDa
Additional bands at : 36 kDa,<22 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Homez antibody (ab82867)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"