For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab15154? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab15154 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Prabhudesai S et al. Cystathionine ß-Synthase Is Necessary for Axis Developmentin Vivo. Front Cell Dev Biol 6:14 (2018).
- Saha S et al. Cystathionine ß-synthase regulates endothelial function via protein S-sulfhydration. FASEB J 30:441-56 (2016).
- Qipshidze N et al. Hydrogen sulfide mitigates cardiac remodeling during myocardial infarction via improvement of angiogenesis. Int J Biol Sci 8:430-41 (2012).
- Chang HH et al. Intravitreal homocysteine-thiolactone injection leads to the degeneration of multiple retinal cells, including photoreceptors. Mol Vis 17:1946-56 (2011).
IHC, Dot blot
- Van Campenhout A et al. Role of homocysteine in aortic calcification and osteogenic cell differentiation. Atherosclerosis 202:557-66 (2009).
- Ganapathy PS et al. Endogenous elevation of homocysteine induces retinal neuron death in the cystathionine-beta-synthase mutant mouse. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 50:4460-70 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"