For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS (8.0mM Sodium phosphate, 3.0mM Potassium chloride, 140mM Sodium chloride, 1.5mM Potassium phosphate), pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number192D3a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis. Detected at lower levels in spleen, thymus, prostate, ovary, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 4 Kelch repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C2 factor antibody
- HCF 2 antibody
- HCF-2 antibody
Anti-Host cell factor C2 antibody [192D3a] images
References for Anti-Host cell factor C2 antibody [192D3a] (ab54280)
This product has been referenced in:
- Benedikt A et al. The leukemogenic AF4-MLL fusion protein causes P-TEFb kinase activation and altered epigenetic signatures. Leukemia 25:135-44 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 21030982) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"