For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 87 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis. Detected at lower levels in spleen, thymus, prostate, ovary, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 4 Kelch repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C2 factor antibody
- HCF 2 antibody
- HCF-2 antibody
Anti-Host cell factor C2 antibody images
References for Anti-Host cell factor C2 antibody (ab80306)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"