For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HOX11 antibody
See all HOX11 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HOX11
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a portion of the amino acids 300-330 of Human HOX11
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% Gelatin, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: Use at a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionControls the genesis of the spleen. Binds to the DNA sequence 5'-GGCGGTAAGTGG-3'.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TLX1 may be a cause of a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(10;14)(q24;q11) with TCRD.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeo box 11 (T cell leukemia 3 associated breakpoint homologous to Drosophila Notch) antibody
- Homeo box 11 (T cell lymphoma 3 associated breakpoint) antibody
- Homeobox 11 antibody
Anti-HOX11 antibody images
References for Anti-HOX11 antibody (ab78498)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"